Terms and ConditionsOperating Manual I. Acceptance of terms
We thank the user/ individual for using the services provided by Inayssa. These below-published Terms of Service is intended to make the user/ individual aware of the legal rights and responsibilities the user is bound to with respect to the user's use and access of Inayssa website at www.inayssa.com and any related software or mobile applications ("Inayssa Platform") including but not limited to information delivered via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms.These Terms are applicable for all existing and future users of Inayssa.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the Inayssa Platform, the user/ individual using the services is agreeing to these Terms and is legally bound by a contract to Inayssa - a part of Hotel Royale Retreat unit of Dee Emm Residency , 5 Dingle Estate, Shimla. The individual must not use the services if he/ she is not willing to accept or be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Inayssa Platform is at your own risk that includes the possibility of being exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
The individual has to first agree to the Terms. The Terms can be accepted by the following steps:
- Clicking to agree and accept to the Terms, where it is made available to the user/ individual using the services by Inayssa in the user interface for any particular Service; or
- Actually using the Services. In this case, the user/ individual using the services understands and agrees to the Terms, Inayssa will treat the user's usage of the Services as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions from that point onwards.
The terms "User" or "You" or "Your" or "Individual" indicates to the user of the Services. A user is an entity that accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of displaying, sharing, publishing, transacting, hosting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons participating jointly in using the Services.Content
The term "Content" includes, but is not constrained to photos, reviews, audio, images, video, location data, nearby places, and any other forms of data or information. "User Content" or "Your Content" means content that the user/ individual using the services (user/ individual) shares, uploads, or transmits to, through or in relation with the Services, such as likes, reviews, ratings, images, profile information, photos, messages, and any other materials that the user/ individual using the services publicly display or displayed in the user's account profile. "Inayssa Content" means content that Inayssa creates and make available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, aggregate ratings, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, products, computer code, software, reports and other data related to usage connected with activities related to the user's account and all other components and elements of the Services excluding Your Content.III. Eligibility to use the services
- The user/ individual represents and warrants that he/ she is a minimum of 18 years of age or above and is fully competent and able to understand and agree on the terms, conditions, affirmations, representations, obligations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- Law Compliance: The user/ individual is in compliance with all laws and regulations in the country in which the user using the services reside when he/ she uses the services. You, as a user, agree to use the Services only in compliance with the applicable laws and mentioned Terms, and in a manner that does not indulge in violating our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
Inayssa may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. The user or individual shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. By using the Inayssa Platform after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as the user's express acceptance to such changed/ amended terms, and the user/ individual using the services also agree to be bound by such changed/ amended Terms.V. Provision of the services being offered by Inayssa
- Inayssa is always evolving to provide the best possible user experience and information. You, as a user, acknowledge and agree that the nature and form of the Services which Inayssa provides, may require certain changes in it. Therefore, Inayssa reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or terminate any services or products at any time without notice, make alterations and modifications in any part or all of its contents, products and services present on the site without any prior notice.
- We, the Inayssa software, or the software application store that makes the Inayssa app or software available for download might include functionality to automatically upgrade the software or check for updates. In the event of the user's device, device settings, or software in the computer does not allow/ permit the transmission or use of updates or upgrades, the user/ individual using the services agree that we, or the applicable Inayssa software or software application store, may provide the user using the services the notice of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such updates or upgrades to the user's device or computer from time-to-time. The user or individual may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the Inayssa software to continue to use or access the Services or portions thereof (including updates or upgrades designed to correct issues with the Services). Any upgrades or updates provided to the user/ individual by us at Inayssa will be considered as a part of the services that are bounded by the Terms.
- The user/ individual acknowledges and agrees that if Inayssa disables/ blocks access to the user's account, he/ she using the services will be prevented from accessing the Services, the user's account details, or any files or content, which is present in the user's account.
- By using our services, the user/ individual acknowledges and agrees that while Inayssa currently may not have set a preset upper limit on the number of transactions/ transmissions the user/ individual using the services may send or receive through the Services, Inayssa may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at Inayssa’s discretion.
- By using Inayssa’s Services, the user/ individual using the services agree and acknowledge to the following disclaimers:
- The Content published on the Inayssa platform is for informational purposes only. Inayssa disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. Inayssa reserves the right to make corrections and changes in the Content/ any part of the content on the Services provided at any time without prior notice. Inayssa does not guarantee the quality of the goods/ products, the prices indicated in menus, or the item availability as per the menu at any restaurant. All information and pictures contained/ present on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to Inayssa, unless stated otherwise. The user/ individual is requested to email a request to take down a part of the content to the webmaster (by using the "Contact Us" link on the home page) if he/ she using the services are the copyright owner of any part of Content on these Services and the individual using the services think the use of the above material violates your copyright in any way. Kindly mention the exact URL of the webpage in the user's request for the takedown. All images displayed on the services/ website have been digitized by Inayssa. No other party is authorized to reproduce/ republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without prior written permission from Inayssa.
- Any licenses, certifications, or permits ("Certification") or information related to such Certification that may be displayed on the restaurant's listing page on the Inayssa Platform is for informational purposes only. Such Certification is displayed by Inayssa on an 'as available' basis that is provided to Inayssa by the Restaurant partner(s). Inayssa does not make any warranties or provide assurance about the authenticity, validity, accuracy, and reliability of any information or such Certification displayed in this regard. Any reliance exhibited by a user upon the Certification or information displayed thereto shall be strictly at user's own risk, and Inayssa in no manner shall assume/ be responsible for any liability whatsoever resulting in any losses or damages related to the use of this information or for any discrepancy, invalidity, and inaccuracy or in the Certification or non-compliance of any applicable local laws or regulations by the Restaurant partner.
- By creating an account, the user/ individual using the services acknowledges that all information furnished by the user/ individual using the services is accurate, true, and correct, and that information will be updated by the user/ individual using the services whenever necessary in order to keep it accurate. You may not impersonate someone else, create/ use an account for anyone other than the user's self, provide an email address other than the user's own, create multiple accounts unless or otherwise authorized by us, or provide false information on the Services that the user/ individual using the services are not legally entitled to claim. You acknowledge that any false claiming may cause Inayssa or third parties to incur substantial economic damages and losses for which the user/ individual using the services may be held liable and accountable.
- By account creation, the user agrees to receive certain communications in connection with the Inayssa Platform or Services. For example, the user/ individual might receive comments from other Users or other users may follow the activity to do on the user's account. You can manage the user's preferences or opt-out regarding non-essential communications through account settings.
- The user/ individual agrees to use the Services only for purposes permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) applicable law, if any, guidelines, regulation, or generally accepted practices in the relevant jurisdictions.
- The user agrees to use the data owned by Inayssa (as available on the Services/or any platform only for personal use/ purposes. If the user/ individual using the services wants it for commercial use, he/ she has to have a written agreement with Inayssa, in the absence of which, if the services are used for commercial purposes, the user will be held guilty in violation of the terms and conditions.
- You, as a user, agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services provided by Inayssa by any means other than the interface provided by Inayssa, unless the user/ individual using the services have been exempted and specifically allowed to do so, by way of a separate written agreement with Inayssa. You, as a user, agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that the user/ individual using the services comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- The user/ individual agrees that he/ she will refrain from engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with the Services (or the networks and servers which are connected to the Services). You shall not revise or delete any information or material posted by any other User(s). He/ she shall not engage in spamming, including but not limited to any form of posting, emailing, or messaging that is unsolicited.
- The user can request for booking a table at any Inayssa restaurant, offering table reservation via the Inayssa Platform, or software application or related mobile, and such booking will be confirmed to a user by short message service ("SMS"), email, and/ or by any other means of communication. The user will be communicated after the restaurant accepts and confirms the booking by any/ all means of communication stated above. The availability of a table is based on the situation and time a user requests for a table reservation. While using the Inayssa Book Service, the user/ individual using the services will be required to provide certain details. You, as a user, agree to provide correct details and warrant that these details are complete, genuine, and accurate. By submitting a booking request, the user/ individual using the services expresses the user's acceptance to Inayssa’s terms and privacy policies and agrees to receive booking confirmations by SMS, email and/ or by any other means of communication, related to the Inayssa services after booking a table through the Inayssa Book Service. The user, as per the terms, agrees not to make more than one reservation for the user's personal use for the same mealtime.
- Fees: Inayssa may charge a booking fee ("Booking Fee") from the user upon availing the Inayssa Book Service. The Booking Fee charged shall be adjusted in the total bill for the items ordered and consumed by the user at the restaurant. Any balance amount to be paid after the deduction of the Booking Fee from the restaurant bill is entitled to be paid by the user. The user/ individual shall also be liable to pay any additional charges and/or applicable taxes related to the transaction being made. The Booking Fee might change with respect to time, and the user will neither be charged any additional charges nor is entitled to any refunds if he had already made the booking. The user may be required to provide the details of the payment method at the restaurant from which payment has been made solely for identification purposes.
- Modifications & Cancellations: Any request from the user for modification of the confirmed booking will be subject to acceptance by the restaurant. Inayssa will use its best endeavors to keep the user informed time-to-time on the status of the booking. For bookings where there is no booking fee, the user may cancel the booking thirty (30) minutes prior to the scheduled booking time. Any type of modification to the booking is not entertained after the booking is confirmed for which the user has been charged a Booking Fee. However, the user is required to cancel the confirmed booking twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled booking time to avail of the refund. Unless or otherwise provided herein these Terms, Inayssa shall refund the Booking Fee to the user to the mode of payment within seven (7) working days from the date of such cancellation. However, if the user fails to cancel the booking within the estimated timeframe mentioned hereinabove, Inayssa has the right to retain the Booking Fee.
- Call Recording: Inayssa may contact via telephone, SMS, or other electronic messaging or by email with information about the user's Inayssa Book Service or any feedback thereon. Any calls that may be made by Inayssa or through a third party, to the users pertaining to any requests related to booking by a user will be recorded for internal training and quality purposes by Inayssa or any third party appointed by Inayssa.