Inayssa is a choice you make; hygiene and safety is the measure we take. Our health and sanitation measures across all our restaurants are as per global standards. The precautionary measures have been restrengthened to strictly adhere to the protocols and guidelines issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), and the Government of India.
By implementing stringent safety, hygiene, and health measures, we look forward to inculcate greater confidence in our guests. Our health and safety measures comply with the latest government directives. Inayssa leverages sophisticated technology to stay ahead in offering our patrons the best-in-class hospitality.
Inayssa is committed to ensuring the highest emphasis on the safety and well-being of our guests. The seating at the restaurant is realigned to provide the minimum safety distance. The revised standards, as per the government regulations, have been implemented across all our concerned departments. Here is a detailed descriptive tour of our practices:
- The cutlery, glassware, and crockery are sterilized before every use.
- Our chefs, kitchen staff, and service associates are given regular training on effective hygiene measures.
- Our service associates are appropriately attired with face masks and gloves.
- The kitchen staff at Inayssa are regularly subjected to health monitoring and suited adequately from head to toe.
- The tables and seating are sanitized between every meal.
- The preparation stations or battle station as we call it is kept clean and sanitized round the clock.
- All perishable food items kept on our battle stations are discarded if kept for more than 2 hours.
- A routine cleaning procedure is followed across all equipment and prep areas.
Inayssa wants to stand as an embodiment of a restrengthened commitment marking the assurance of the authentic hospitality blended with safety, hygiene, and security measures. Stay safe with Inayssa.