Please read this Policy before using the Inayssa Platform or submitting any personal information to Inayssa. This Policy is incorporated within and is a part of, and is to be read along with, the Terms and Conditions.User's CONSENT:
By using the Inayssa Platform and the Services, the user/ individual agrees and consents to the transfer, collection, storage, use, disclosure and sharing of user's information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If the user/ individual does not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Inayssa Platform.POLICY CHANGES:
We, at Inayssa, may occasionally/ periodically update this Policy, and such changes will be posted on this page. The user's continued use of our Services at Inayysa, after we send a notice or publish about the changes made from our side to this Policy shall constitute the user's consent to the updated Policy to the extent permitted under applicable law.LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Inayssa Platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about the user/ individual collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. Inayssa shall not be held responsible for and has no control over the content and practices of any website accessed using the third party links contained on the Inayssa Platform. This Policy is not applicable to any information the user/ individual may disclose to any of our service personnel/ providers, which we do not require the user/ individual to disclose to any of our service providers or us under this Policy.INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM the USER:
We, at Inayssa, will obtain and process the following information about the user/ individual:
- Information the user/ individual gives us - This includes information submitted when the user/ individual creates or updates the user's Inayssa account, which may include user's phone number, name, address, email, login name and password, payment or banking information, date of birth and profile picture. If the user/ individual signs in to the Inayssa Platform through google authentication method, an option of which may be provided to the user/ individual by Inayssa at its sole discretion, the user/ individual will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS user's login information and might also include other user-related data; or
- Content provided to us, which may include ordering details and history, favorite vendors, reviews, special merchant requests, the contact information of people the user/ individual refers to us, and other information the user/ individual provides on the Inayssa Platform (“user's Content”).
- By using our services, we may collect and store information related to the user/ individual to process requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions for the user, including (but not limited to) the user's phone number, billing information, address, email, and credit, debit or payment card information.
- Enable features that require Inayssa's access to the user's address book or calendar;
- Report problems for troubleshooting. Information we collect about the user/ individual - With regard to each of user's visits to the Inayssa Platform, we will automatically collect and analyze the following demographic and other information:
- When the user/ individual communicates with us (via email, phone, through the Inayssa Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of user's communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that the user/ individual uses, and user's device permissions or app settings, we may collect the user's approximate location information or real-time information, or as determined through data such as IP address, GPS;
- Transaction Information: We, at Inayssa, collect transaction details related to user's use of our Services, and information about user's activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services the user/ individual provided or requested, comments, search results selected, domain names, the order of those pages, number of clicks, information, and pages viewed and searched for, the date and time the user/ individual used the Services, length of user's visit to the Services provided at Inayssaa, details regarding the application of promotional code, amount charged, any phone number used to call our customer service number and methods used to browse away from the page and other transaction-related details;
- Device Information: We, at Inayssa, may collect information related to the devices used by the user/ individual to access our Services, that includes the operating systems and versions, file names and versions, hardware models, software, advertising identifiers, preferred languages, device motion information, serial numbers, mobile network information, and unique device identifiers. Analytics companies might use the ID of the mobile device to track user's usage of the Inayssa Platform;
- Stored information and files: If the user/ individual permits the Inayssa app to access the address book on the user's device, we may collect contact information and names from the address book of the user to initiate and facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If the user/ individual permits the Inayssa app to access the calendar on the user's device, we collect information from the calendar such as event title and description, date and time, user's response (Yes, No, Maybe), location and number of attendees.
- If the user/ individual is a partner restaurant, merchant, or a delivery partner, we will, additionally, record user's calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location, and address details.
- We may receive information about the user/ individual from third parties, such as other users, analytics providers, partners (including search information providers, ad partners), or our affiliated companies we operate or if the user/ individual use any of the other apps/ websites or the other additional provided by us. Users of our Ad Services and other third-party tools may/ will be entitled to share information with us, such as the device ID, cookie ID, or interest data or demographic, and information about actions taken or content viewed on a third-party website, online services, or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., phone number or email) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
- If the user/ individual is a partner restaurant, merchant, or a delivery partner, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Authenticating users;
- Measuring and delivering the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analyzing trend and site traffic, and generally understanding the online interests and behaviors of people who interact with our services;
- Remembering user preferences and settings.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic consisting of a unique identifier, integrated/ embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an email or online ad), and is used to track or count things like ad impressions, activity on a webpage or clicks, as well as to permission to access cookies stored on the computer of the user. The pixel tags used by us are to measure the popularity of our services, features, and various pages. Web beacons may be included in email messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other additional analytics.
We, at Inayssa, may also allow third parties to provide audience analytics and measurement services for us, to track and report on the performance of those advertisements, and to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These entities may use web beacons, SDKs cookies, and other technologies to identify the device of the user when the user/ individual visit the Inayssa Platform and use our Services, as well as when the user/ individual visit other online sites and services.
Please see our Technologies described in this section, including the user's choices relating to such technologies.
USES OF user's INFORMATION:
The information is collected by us, at Inayssa for the following purposes, including:
- To personalize, provide, improve, and maintain our products and services, such as to enable features to personalize the user's Inayssa account, to enable deliveries and other services;
- To carry out our obligations related to any contracts entered into by/ between the user/ individual and us (Inayssa) and to provide the user/ individual with the relevant services and information;
- To enhance and administer the security of our Inayssa Platform and for internal operations, including data analysis, research, troubleshooting, testing, survey, and statistical purposes;
- To provide the user/ individual with information about services we consider similar to those that the user/ individual is already using, or have enquired about, or may interest the user/ individual. If the user/ individual is a registered user, we will contact the user/ individual by electronic means (SMS or telephone or email or telephone) with respective services related information;
- To understand our users (what features they like, how they use them, what they do on our Services, etc.), improve the features and content of our Services (such as content personalization based on user's interests), process and complete user's transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to user's queries;
- To review and generate data and reports, and to conduct/ perform research on, our user base and usage patterns of the Services;
- To allow the user/ individual active participation in features involving user interaction in our Services, if any provided; or
- To understand or measure the effectiveness of advertising, we serve to the user/ individual and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to the user/ individual.
- If the user/ individual is a merchant or delivery partner or partner restaurant, to track the delivery or status’ progress of the customer’s order.
We may/ will combine the information/ data that we receive from the user/ individual and information we collect about the user/ individual and from third parties for the purposes set out above. Further, we may de-identify and/or anonymize information collected/ received from the user/ individual through the Services or via other means, including via the use of web analytic tools of third-parties. As a result, disclosure and use of de-identified and/or aggregated information are not restricted by this Policy, and it may be disclosed/ used by us or to others without limitation.
The log files of our Inayssa Platform are analyzed by us that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, an Internet service provider (ISP), referring, browser type and language, page viewed and exit websites and applications, app crashes, date/time stamp, operating system, and clickstream data. This helps and enables us to improve our services and products, to learn/ analyze about user behavior on the website/ app, to gather demographic related information about our user base as a whole, and to administer the website.
GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND Inayssa PLATFORM SECURITY:
If the user/ individual have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by the user/ individual in connection with this Policy, please email us at support@Inayssa.com or write a letter regarding your concern to our Grievance Officer at the address furnished below:
Cardinal Royale Retreat,
5 Dingle Estate,
Near Victory tunnel,
Shimla - 171003,
If the user/ individual come across any abuse or violation of the Policy, please report to grievances@Inayssa.com